Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Madness

Well here we are, the Pistons and Spurs, one final game for all the glory. I don't know about other Piston's fans such as I, but I felt like I was playing in that game last night. Gee, my voice is shot, my hands are sore and I'm tired as heck because someone like me cannot fall alseep right away after 2 plus hours of yelling at the T.V. I guess thats what hardcore fans do, right? You yell and scream and yell some more and you actually think it might help the team out.

Besides the constant griping at the refs, the Piston’s played like true champions. Players stepped up big time, especially Rasheed’s spectacular play in the 4th quarter with 5 fouls. He made 3 huge buckets and an important block that helped them stay in the lead. It was a total team effort. Hamilton, Billups, Big Ben and the bench did their part as well. The 3 point shooting came alive too, thanks to Mr. Big Shot, not Mr. Big Shot Bob like Game 5.

I don’t know what to look forward to in Game 7. This series has been a big mystery so far. I do know, however, that both teams will give it every last ounce of hustle and strength they have. The game will go down to the wire and probably be another classic like the previous 2. This is what true basketball fans love. Game 7’s weed out the good teams from the great, hopefully the Pistons will be the latter.

May the best team win?

1 comment:

Mad Mike said...

Party at my house!